1. What are cookies?
When you browse IYOO, but also when you open some of our newsletters, we collect various data, in particular
relating to the characteristics of the operating system, browser or terminal (computer, tablet or mobile
phone) that you use, data relating to your location (in particular your
particularly your IP address) or data relating to your interactions with IYOO content (number of visits to
the Platform, pages visited and products purchased, advertisements on which you click, etc.)
This browsing information is collected via cookies or other similar devices, such as "pixel tags", or when
you use our applications.
For the purposes of this policy, all such devices will be referred to as “cookies”.
2. What are cookies used for and where do they come from?
Cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- improving your navigation on IYOO and the provision of services you have
expressly requested (for example: storage of your shopping cart, authentication of your account, etc.).
These are so-called “functional” cookies;
- measuring the Platform's audience in order to improve its performance. These are so-called “analytical”
- producing targeted advertising and personalizing the content presented to you. These are so-called
- “social network” sharing buttons. These are so-called “social network” cookies.
These cookies are either implemented directly by IYOO, or offered through partners (publishers of audience
measurement solutions, advertising agencies and social networks in particular).
3. What cookies can be placed by IYOO?
IYOO issues various cookies which allow us, among other things, to:
- Memorize the display preferences of your terminal and take them into account when you visit our Platform,
depending on the graphics card and the viewing or reading software of your terminal.
- Keep your usage preferences (delivery, sellers, reviews, etc.).
- Implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or services after a
certain period of time.
- Allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the Platform, such as your account on our
- If you accept geolocation, allow you to display products that are only available from a seller near you.
Can also be used for anti-fraud purposes.
- Make suggestions based on your browsing history.
4. What cookies can be placed by IYOO partners?
these third-party companies are subject to their own policies, which commit IYOO to respecting the
legislative and regulatory provisions in force.
4.1. So-called “analytical” cookies
These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of the different sections of the IYOO Platform in
order to improve its operation.
4.2. So-called “advertising” cookies
These are cookies that allow us to choose in real time the advertisements to display on our Platform or on
third-party sites, based on the content and services that you have previously consulted, or to offer you
products and content likely to interest you.
4.3. Social network cookies
Finally, the offers published on IYOO may be accompanied by a third-party computer application allowing the
sharing of content by users of our services on social networks, such as for example: the buttons present
under the words "Share this page".
We have no control over the process used by the social networks concerned (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and
Pinterest) to collect this information and we invite you to consult their privacy policies.
5. How to deactivate cookies?
5.1. Via your Internet browser settings
You can object to the recording of cookies at any time by configuring your Internet browser.
You can change your browser settings so that cookies are automatically saved on your device or rejected, or
you can configure your browser to notify you when a cookie may be saved on your device , so that you can
object to its registration.
If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your terminal in your navigation software, IYOO and our
service providers may process your navigation information described above.
If you refuse all cookies, you may not be able to use all IYOO services that require you to be connected or
identified, and you will no longer be able to personalize the services delivered to you via the IYOO
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the site's audience;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
-Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertisements based on previous searches; - Google
Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring Adwords advertising campaigns; - DoubleClick: tool for monitoring
Adwords advertising campaigns.
DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies used to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to connect using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share and comment on content with a Facebook account
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and view Twitter content;
- Twitter Advertising: Allows you to display and target advertisements via the Twitter advertising network.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, please
consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outil- to master them.